STREET SUPER/SHIFTER ™
Utilizes a 7-1/2" tall chrome-plated stick (3/8-16 thread) for a short throw,
4-3/4" knob travel between gears.
• High mounting design assures proper linkage rod alignment.
• Heat treated components for extra strength and reliability.
• Adjustable gear stops to prevent overshifts.
• Complete with all necessary hardware and easy to follow installation guide.
• Shifter assembly and installation kit
each sold separately.
• Optional bolt-on sticks available for custom vehicle
Optional Hurst Super Boot #114 7494 recommended for
finished appearance and sold separately.
NOTE: Street Super/Shifters are not vehicle specific. They will fit the transmissions listed, but will not fit
stock consoles and often require minor floor pan modification for installation.
COMPETITION/PLUS & STREET SUPER/SHIFTER, 1957-1962 Corvette with BorgWarner T-10
BORG-WARNER T-10, GM AS-3 has 9 bolt curved bottom side cover
Chevrolet CORVETTE '57-'62, ... more details »